$100 No Deposit Bonus + 100% on first deposit
|Headquarters||No.1 Orchid Garden Street, Belmopan, Belize, C.A|
|Support Number||+357 2531 3540|
|Support Types||– Chat: You can chat with FBS Markets via live chat, Facebook Messenger, Telegram and Viber. – Email: You can send an email to [email protected] or [email protected] – Phone: You can call their helpdesk at +357 2531 3540 – Fax: You can send a fax to +357 2531 3541 – Social Media: Their social media channels are available at the following addresses: http://Facebook.com/FBS Markets Inc, instagram.com/fbs_forex, Twitter.com/FBS_news, YouTube.com/FBSforex, https://t.me/fbsonlinetrading.|
|Languages||English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Malysia, Vietnamese, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Khmer, Korean, Japanese, Chinese|
|Trading Platform||FBS Trader Android, Apple iOS, MetaTrader 4 Android, MetaTrader 4 Apple iOS, MetaTrader 4 web, MetaTrader 4 Windows, MetaTrader 4 macOS, MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal, MetaTrader 5 Android, MetaTrader 5 Apple iOS, MetaTrader 5 Web, MetaTrader 5 Windows, MetaTrader macOS|
|Minimum 1st Deposit||$1|
|Minimum Account Size||$1|
|Minimum Trade Amount||None|
|Maximum Trade Amount||None|
|Bonus||$100 No Deposit Bonus + 100% on first deposit|
|Payout||Within 2 working days|
|Leverage||1:1 up to 1:3000|
|Spread||From 0.8 pips|
|Free Demo Account||Open Demo|
|Regulation||FBS Markets Inc.; Registration No. 119717; FBS Markets Inc is regulated by IFSC, license IFSC/60/230/TS/18|
|Account Types||Standard account, Cent account, Micro account, Zero Spread account, ECN account|
|Deposit Methods||Visa, Neteller, SticPay, Skrill, PerfectMoney, bitwallet, local exchangers|
|Withdrawal Methods||Visa, Neteller, SticPay, Skrill, PerfectMoney, bitwallet, local exchangers|
|Number of Assets||100+|
|Types of Assets||Forex, Metals, CFD, Stocks, Forex Exotic|
|Trading Currency||More than 40 different currency pairs including cryptocurrencies|
|Account Currency||EUR, USD, JPY|
|US Traders Allowed|
FBS Markets is a online forex and CFD broker based in Belize. The broker offers forex, stocks, CFDs, precious metals and cryptocurrency trading on it’s MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms.
FBS Markets Inc. offers forex and CFD services world wide. The company is founded in 2009 and has grown enormously the past 10 years. The broker website is available in 18 languages. FBS has 12 million clients from more than 190 different countries. On average, 7000 people open an account at FBS per day.
FBS has a hybrid broker model consisting of Straight Trough Processing (STP) and Electronic Communication Network (ECN). There’s no dealing desk. The broker guarantees that orders are getting filled directly by the system and pushed to liquidity providers at the actual market price. Because of this, re quotes at FBS are almost non existent.
FBS Traders Protection and Regulation
FBS is under regulation by the IFSC in Belize and the CySEC in Cyprus. Traders are protected by account segregation, the broker being part of the ICF and on the trading platform it’s self by SSL data encryption.
FBS Inc. is registered on the Marshall Islands under registration number 74825. FBS.com is part of FBS Markets Inc., which is the parent company of the broker. FBS Markets Inc. is registred in Belize under registration number 119771 and is being regulated by the Financial Services Commission (IFSC) in Belize under license number IFSC/60/230/TS/18.
FBS.eu is the European version of the brokerage firm, that on paper is being managed by Trade Stone Ltd., a Cypriotic investment firm based in Limassol, Cyprus. This company is being regulated by the Cyprus Security and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under registration number 331/17. Click here for more information.
As part of the strict regulation, FBS segregates client’s money on separate bank account and does not use it for it’s own management or running the company. This is being done to protect investors and traders a like, in the unlikely case the broker becomes insolvent.
Money from European clients is protected under the Investor’s Compensation Fund (ICF). If the broker becomes bankrupt, traders get back up to 20,000 Euro in compensation.
To protect both the website and the trading platforms and keep hackers at bay, FBS has protected everything with Secured Socket Layer (SSL) technology. The company that does this for FBS is Rapid SSL.
Choosebroker.com also uses Secured Socket Layer encryption, which you can check by clicking on the green pad lock in your browser address bar.
Assets and Financial Instruments on FBS Markets
Using FBS, you can trade 37 different forex pairs, 4 precious metals, 3 CFDs, 4 cryptocurrencies and 32 shares.
|Asset Class||Amount of Financial Instruments|
FBS Account Types
FBS Markets offers 5 types of accounts. Cent Accounts, Micro Accounts, Standard Accounts, Zero Spread Accounts and ECN Accounts. Respectively the minimum deposit required to open an account is $1, $5, $100, $500 and $1000.
For European clients only the Standard Account is available. International clients have access to all account types. You can though, easily change your location using a VPN service.
– The Cent Account is a trading account meant for new traders who want to practice with little real money on a live trading account. With the lowest possible minimum deposit of just a dollar and leverage up to 1:1000, it’s the ideal learning environment. Floating spreads on this account type start at 1 pip.
– The Micro Account is meant for traders that want to trade with small amounts of money. The minimum deposit for this account type is just $5 and fixed spread starts at 3 pips. The leverage offered on this account types is one of the highest in the industry: 1:3000.
– The Standard Account is, like the name suggests, the standard trading account at FBS Markets. The minimum deposit required is $100 and the maximum leverage is 1:3000. Floating spreads start at 0.5 pips on this account type.
– The Zero Spread Account is for traders who want to trade the markets super fast, without any spreads. Opening this type of account, the trader only pays commission of $20 per round traded lot. The leverage again goes up to 1:3000 and the minimum deposit required to open this account type is $500.
– The ECN account is developed for traders that want to take advantage of ECN technology. Floating spreads starts at 1 pip and the minimum deposit required to open this type of trading account is $1000. Commission charged is $6 per round traded lot and the maximum leverage is 1:500.
FBS Demo Account
FBS actually offers different demo accounts, one for each account type. Using the demo account, traders can test the different trading platforms offered by FBS in a risk-free environment. The demo accounts offered by FBS are funded with more virtual cash than any other broker reviewed on Choosebroker.com, $1 million.
Simply fill out the form and verify your email address and phone number. An alternative way to open a demo account is by logging in with Facebook or Google. After the account verification process your account is ready to trade with and you can log in your personal ”members area”. After this you can choose to use the web-based trading platform or download and install the official trading platform.
Just log in with your chosen username and password.
From the members area you can open up multiple demo accounts or real live trading accounts. You can simply deposit money and start trading straight away. Traders from the following countries are banned, however: Japan, United States, Canada, UK, Myanmar, Brazil, Malaysia, Israel and Iran.
Deposits and Withdrawals at FBS
You can deposit and withdraw money from and to FBS Broker using Credit Card, wire transfer, Neteller, SticPay, Skrill, PerfectMoney and BitWallet. Withdrawing money might come with fees, according to the withdrawal method chosen.
According to Anti Money Laundry (AML) rules, FBS Markets needs to verify all accounts. Because of this, the name of the account of which you deposit money with, has to match the name in your FBS trading account. FBS only accepts digital payments and no bank wire transfers. All deposits are directly processed but withdrawals take up to 48 hours, depending on the chosen cash out method.
– If you want to use a credit or debit card, please note that only Visa and Mastercard are being accepted. FBS charges 3.6% commission initially but this you get back when you withdraw. Withdrawing money to a credit or debit card symbollically costs $1.
– Depositing with Neteller is possible from $10 and also on these deposits FBS charges a small commission. This commission you get back when you withdraw money back to Neteller.
– It’s also possible to deposit with SticPay. The minimum deposit amount is $3 and FBS charges 2.5% + $0,30 for depositing and withdrawing using this payment method.
– Perfect Money deposits and withdrawals are also available with no minimum or maximum limits. Withdrawing money using Perfect Money costs 0.5%.
– Depositing and withdrawing with Bitwallet is fee, but everything is converted to Japanese Yen.
All deposits are directly available in your FBS trading account. No deposits get lost, also not in the case with Bitcoin deposits.
FBS Broker Trading Platforms
FBS offers the following trading platforms:
MetaTrader 4 Trading Platform. This platform is the standard in the forex world. It comes with all the needed tools and features to apply different trading strategies. The trading platform allows the usage of Expert Advisors (EA’s) to automatically trade forex. FBS offers MetaTrader 4 in different ways. Not only a web-based version, but also MT4 MultiTerminal, the downloadable version for Windows and Mac and mobile versions.
MetaTrader offers the following features:
– Direct browser trading using the WebTrader
– All types of trading orders
– One Click Trading
– 30 Indicators and 24 graphical objects to use in technical analysis
– 9 time frames from 1 minute to 1 month
– Real-time quotes
– Trading history and printable log
– Auto trading using Expert Advisors (write your own EA or upload someone else’s).
MetaTrader 5 is the newer version of MetaTrader. It is more powerful and has more features compared to the MetaTrader 4 trading platform. It has all MT4 functions but more indicators, timeframes and drawing tools for technical analysis. MetaTrader 5 also offers auto trading via forex robots. FBS offers the WebTrader version of MT5, the downloadable desktop version and mobile applications.
Some of the features of MetaTrader 5 are as following:
– Tools for technical and fundamental analysis
– Auto trading with trading robots and trading signals
– Advanced Market Depth feature (with tick chart, time and sales info)
– All trading order types and execution models are available and allowed
– One click trading and Market Depth options
– Stop loss and take profit options
– The ability to open up to 100 charts at the same time
– 21 Different time frames ranging from 1 minute to 1 month
FBS Broker Mobile Trading Platforms
The FBS Trader, MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 apps are the mobile trading platforms offered by FBS Markets. The apps are available for Android and iOS devices.
FBS Trader: This is the most common mobile trading platform, designed by FBS to enable traders to trade simple, yet effective, on-the-go. The app is optimized for both speed and functionality. FBS Trader is available and downloadable on both Android and iOS devices in their respective app stores.
Some of the features of FBS Trader are as following:
– Instant access to account management, including deposits and withdrawals.
– Live Quotes and Real Time Charts
– Direct 24/7 access to customer support
– The availability to use trade multiple assets in real time
– Access to detailed order information.
MetaTrader 4 and 5 Mobile Apps
Both apps are developed by MetaQuotes Software, a Russian company that develops forex trading software. The apps are simple, yet effective enough to apply complete market analysis and monitor different markets. The apps are developed separately for iOS and Android devices and they can be downloaded in their respective app stores.
Some of the features of the apps are as following:
– Simple interface, user-friendly and easy to use for beginner traders
– Real_Time Quotes
– Order management features as trade history, Stop Loss and Take Profit
– Full account management options
– Technical analysis possibilities with charts, technical indicators and annotation tools
FBS Markets Special Features
FBS offers CopyTrade, a social trading platform. The MT4 MultiTerminal, Fix Rate and VPS are other tools available to help traders.
FBS CopyTrade Platform
This is a social trading platform which traders can use to auto trade strategies and trades of professionals. CopyTrade allows beginner traders to make profits equal to those of experienced traders. FBS offers a list of pro traders with profile information, success rate, amount of followers and charged commission. Beginner traders can watch the statistics and profiles to choose with pro trader to copy or follow.
Experienced traders can set up their account so that other traders can follow their trades and copy them at a set charged rate. This can be a nice extra income for professional traders, as the commissions can be charged on up to hundreds of traders and followers. FBS CopyTrade also is available in app form for both iOS and Android devices.
This is the MT4 platform designed for people and companies that manage multiple accounts. It is downloadable from the FBS website as desktop application for Windows. The software is used to place multiple trades from (client) accounts.
This is a special feature and when it’s applied it cannot be disabled any more. This feature allows traders to deposit and withdraw money against a fixed rate. Exchange rates don’t matter any more when this feature is enabled.
Virtual Private Server (VPS)
Some traders have a lot of advantage using a VPS. A VPS enables stable, fast internet connection the the FBS servers. A VPS can also be used to let EA’s and other auto trading systems work seamlessly with FBS. Please note that the free VPS server is only available for traders that deposited a minimum of $450 and trade at least 3 lots per month.
FBS Commissions and Spreads
FBS Markets charges it’s clients spread on most account types. Commissions are only being charged on Zero Spread and ECN accounts.
In the table below you see the charged spread on the FBS trading platforms.
|Symbol||Charged Spread||Symbol||Charged Spread|
The table above I have copied from www.fbs.com and is correct as of the time of writing. Charged spread fees can change in the future.
FBS Markets Bonuses and Promotions
There are several bonuses available at FBS Markets. Some examples are the Trade 100 bonus, 100% deposit bonus and cashback. From time to time trading competitions are being held too.
European clients at FBS Markets have no access to bonuses, promotions and trading competitions. This is because of strict CySEC regulation where no bonuses are allowed in the European Economic Area (EEA). You can try to work around this using a VPN service like Nord VPN.
Trade 100 Bonus: FBS gives new traders a free no deposit bonus of $100. With this $100 no deposit trading bonus traders can try the FBS trading platforms and see if forex and CFD trading is something for them. The video below explains how the Trade 100 Bonus works in detail.
Cashback: This bonus you need to activate your self in your ”personal member area”. FBS gives you $15 per lot cash back every month into your account.
FBS Pro: This is a demo account trading competition that is being held every two weeks. New traders battle for a share of the prize pool by trying to profit as much as possible trading the financial markets with a demo account within two weeks. The prize money is divided as following:
1st place: $450
2nd place: $250
3rd place: $150
4th place: $100
5th place: $50
Participating in the FBS Pro demo account trading competition is completely free of charge, even for traders that don’t have a real live trading account at FBS yet. The competition is being held for years and attracts many new traders world wide monthly.
FBS Markets Customer Service
The FBS Markets customer service is available 24/7 via many different channels like live chat, Facebook Messenger, Telegram and Viber. The FBS customer service is also available trough social media channels as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram.
The FBS Markets helpdesk is always available. The broker promises that the customer service is available 24/7 in your own language.
– Chat: You can chat with FBS Markets via live chat, Facebook Messenger, Telegram and Viber.
– Email: You can send an email to [email protected] or [email protected]
– Phone: You can call their helpdesk at +357 2531 3540
– Fax: You can send a fax to +357 2531 3541
– Social Media: Their social media channels are available at the following addresses: http://Facebook.com/FBS Markets Inc, instagram.com/fbs_forex, Twitter.com/FBS_news, YouTube.com/FBSforex, https://t.me/fbsonlinetrading.
The live chat answered my question within 10 seconds.
Media and Research Channels offered by FBS Markets
The economic calendar, currency converter, forex news, daily market analysis and forex TV are some examples of available media and research tools offered by FBS Markets to help traders make more informed decisions in their day to day trading.
– The economic calendar shows a list of import economic events that can have an impact on the financial markets. The FBS economic calendar shows the impact level and which assets can be influenced. This is very handy and makes it easy for traders to apply fundamental analysis.
– The forex calculator can be used as a tool to calculate potential profit of a certain position.
– The currency converter can be used to calculate the value of a certain sum of money in one currency in to another, applying current exchange rates.
– The FBS broker website has a news page which is being updated every day. The news informs traders about stock prices and economic events. Some topics that are being discussed are commodities, currencies, stocks and the general world economy.
– Every day detailed technical and fundamental analysis articles are being published. These analysis are being done by FBS experts and come with charts and suggested trades.
– Forex TV is the official FBS Markets video channel and gives traders daily and weekly insights about the current state of the financial markets. This is our favourite way of staying up-to-date, whilst we edit our website in a different tab at the same time.
FBS Markets Trader Education
The educational part of the FBS Markets website consists of a Forex Guidebook, tips for traders, forex books, webinars, seminars, video lessons and a trading glossary.
The Forex Guidebook is a detailed trading course divided in to beginner, advanced and experienced trader sections. The course and the articles offered are professionally written and outline in detail all the facets of online trading.
Tips for Traders is the part of the educational center of FBS Markets that explains several different trading techniques to beginner traders.
Under Forex Books you find a broad range of books about trading that FBS recommends it’s clients to read. These are more than 100 interesting books and each book has it’s own book review with information and reasons why a trader should read the book. Almost all books are available to buy on Amazon.
From time to time FBS Markets organizes webinars. These are always free to attend but you have to register beforehand.
In the video section you find short, easy-to-understand tutorial videos about trading. There are currently 22 videos about forex trading, 6 about MetaTrader and 9 about FBS as broker it’s self.
In the Trading Glossary of FBS Markets 29 trading terms are being explained in detail. Each term has it’s own page where it outlines the meaning and usage of the term.
FBS Broker Review Conlusion
FBS Markets is a broker that offers excellent services to traders from each level.
FBS Markets exists for at least ten years. The offered services are perfect for both beginner and experienced traders. FBS can be used for all kind of trading strategies. The MetaTrader 4 and 5 trading platforms are ideal to use complex trading techniques and methods. Expert traders have access to all the tools they need to successfully trade the financial markets.
Stock market news and analysis is offered in many way to keep traders up-to-date. The FBS Markets website contains well-written educational articles and a trading course for beginner traders. New traders can use the FBS CopyTrade platform to follow and copy experienced traders.
Also, new traders can participate in demo account trading competitions and receive several different bonuses. Traders can start with a very low capital using the Cent Account or trade for free with $100 using the Trade 100 Bonus. Overall, FBS is a decent broker for new and experienced traders a like.
- $100 no deposit bonus
- 100% first deposit bonus
- Start investing from as low as $1
- Wide range of educational material available
- Fully regulated broker
There is no review.