|Headquarters||6th Floor, Nexteracom Building, Ebene, Mauritius|
|Support Number||+44 2036705890|
|Support Types||Whatsapp, Telegram, Live Chat, Email and phone|
|Languages||English, German, Spanish, French, Polish, Arabic, Thai, Filipino, Indonesian, Portuguese, Turkish, Czech, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Danish, Malay, Vietnamese, Hindi, Chinese, Romanian, Russian|
|Trading Platform||Metatrader 4, MetaTrader 5, BDSwiss Mobile App, BDSwiss Webtrader|
|Minimum 1st Deposit||$10|
|Minimum Account Size||None|
|Minimum Trade Amount||None|
|Maximum Trade Amount||None|
|Payout||within 48 hours|
|Leverage||1:1 up to 1:400|
|Spread||From as low as 0.3 pips|
|Free Demo Account||Open Demo|
|Regulation||BDS Markets Ltd is an investment firm, incorporated in the Parliamentary Republic of Mauritius (Company Number: 143350) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Commission of Mauritius (FSC) under License Number: C116016172. Registered address: BDS Markets Ltd., 6th Floor, Tower 1, Nexteracom Buidling 72201 Ebene – Mauritius. Please review the company policies regarding the regulation here. BDSwiss.com is operated by BDS Swiss Markets Global Services Ltd which is the primary payment provider and website operator. BDS Swiss Markets Global Services Ltd is acting on behalf of its related company, BDS Markets Ltd.|
|Commission Info||up to $8 on RAW account|
|Account Types||Basic, Raw Spread, Black|
|Deposit Methods||Wire Transfer, Visa Mastercard and ewallets like Revolut,Transferwise, Skrill and Neteller. Also local payment options are available.|
|Withdrawal Methods||Wire Transfer, Visa Mastercard and ewallets like Revolut, Transferwise, Skrill and Neteller. Also local payment options are available.|
|Number of Assets||1000+|
|Types of Assets||Forex, commodities, CFD's, Indices, ETF's and Cryptocurrencies|
|Trading Currency||Broad range of forex pairs including major, minor and exotic ones as well as fiat to crypto ones.|
|US Traders Allowed|
BdSwiss Holding PLC is a online forex and CFD broker founded in 2012. The headquarters of BDSwiss Holding PLC is in Cyprus and the brand BDSwiss offers CFD trading, forex trading, stocks, commodities, indices and cryptocurrencies on their trading platforms.
BDSwiss Markets Ltd. is a online financial services provider licensed and regulated by the FSC Mauritius and operates under Cysec license number 199/13. Today, BDSwiss Holding PLC is based in Limassol, Cyprus and it has a subsidiary company or tied agent in Germany, Both companies belong to the BDSwiss company group.
Under the name BDSwiss, the broker offers 250 CFD trading instruments in 5 different asset classes: forex, cryptocurrencies, stocks, commodities and indices. The group has more than a million registered clients and a trading volume of 20 billion Euro in forex transactions per month. Their official website is available in 23 languages.
BDSwiss license and regulatory information
BDSwiss is regulated and licensed by the CySEC, NFA and FSC. The company segregates it’s customer’s funds from their own. The broker features a secure, safe and reliable trading platform and participates in the ICF (Investor Compensation Fund).
BDSwiss as a broker is part of the BDSwiss group. The licensing information of the group is as following:
BDSwiss LLC is part of the National Futures Association (NFA) in the United States. Their license number is 0486419. BDSwiss Holding Plc is licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). Their license number is 199/13. More detailed information is as following:
- BDS Markets is regulated by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) in Mauritius. Their license number there is C116016172.
- BDSwiss GmbH is a licensed ”Tied Agent” of the BDSwiss holding group in Germany. Their license number there is HRB 160749B.
BDSwiss also has quite a few security measurements in place to protect the money of their clients:
BDSwiss Holding PLC is a contributing member of the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF). This fund is a sort of insurance for traders that lost their deposits at an insolvent broker. In this rare occasion , the ICF will return the funds to the investor or trader. As stated before, the broker segregates the funds of their traders at a seperate bank account, so that the broker cannot finance it’s own operational costs with their traders money. The broker protects their website and trading platform with Secured Socket Layer (SSL) to protect traders and investors from theft and cyber criminality. BDSwiss PLC and BDSMarkets does not allow traders from a few countries, Belgium for example, because of local law.
It’s always safest to trade using a VPS. You can read more about trading using a VPS in this article:
Tradeable assets on BDSwiss
BDSwiss offers online trading in 72 forex pairs, 7 commodities, 8 cryptocurencies and 138 stock CFD’s.
Account opening at BDSwiss
There are three different account types at BDSwiss Holding PLC, which are only accesable for citizens of the EEA (European Economic Area).
The three different account types are: Basic, Raw Spread and Black Account. The Black Account is a premium account with VIP support and other advantages and enhanced features.
For all retail trading accounts on BDSwiss Europe there’s a minimum leverage of 1:30. Professional clients can, in special cases, use leverage up to 1:400.
BDSwiss offers a lot of free trading education on their website, but also free webinars and trading tools for each account type. Hedging is allowed at BDSwiss.
BDSwiss Account Types
– Basic Account: This is the simplest account with minimum features. The basic account is available as Islamic Account, also called a swap-free account. The typical spread on EUR/USD is 1.5 pips.
– RAW Spread Account: this account has raw spreads on forex and precious metals. The spread on EUR/USD is just 0.4 pips. This account is also available as Islamic or Swap-free account and hedging is allowed.
– Black Account: This is the premium account available at BDSwiss with the most features. The spreads on EUR/USD are as low as 1.1 pips and the minimum lot size is just 0.1 pip. VIP educational material is available. VIP support and VIP trading alerts are given to traders with this account type at BDSwiss. You can also ask your VIP support manager for a free private virtual server (VPS).
Learn more about VPN and VPS trading in this article:
– Islamic Account: This is a swap free account which can be opened by asking customer support. This type of trading account is ideal for muslim traders that would like to trade according to Sharia law.
In this article you can learn more about Islamic Trading or Swap-Free:
A demo account is available for new traders that want to test out the trading platform before trading with real money. The demo account comes with a $10,000 virtual balance and is available on every account type. To open a demo account at BDSwiss you simply click the button below.
After filling in a simple form and accepting the terms and conditions, you click on ”submit”. The demo account will be instantly activated and you can start trading straight away. To open a real money account, you fill in all the required information and make your first deposit.
You can deposit money at BDSwiss with several different deposit options. These include but are not limited to: wire transfer, Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, GiroPay, Revolut, Transferwise, Sofort, iDEAL, EPS and offline bank transfer.
BDSwiss requires that the name of the bank account or ewallet matches the name in the trading account. Withdrawing funds is quite easy and in the case of ewallets even automatic. Normally a withdrawal request takes 24 hours to go trough and 48 hours to be completed. Each trader needs to upload a recent ID document, such as a passport or driver’s license and a recent utility bill or bank statement. Normally BDSwiss doesn’t charge any fees for withdrawing money, but there are exceptions, like withdrawing under $100.
BDSwiss Web and Desktop Trading Platforms
The MT4 trading platform is the recommended desktop application as well as the WebTrader. The MT4 terminal can be used to trade or to setup auto trading software and Expert Advisers.
The most popular trading platform at BDSwiss is of course MT4. This trading platform is the best platform for forex traders worldwide. It offers thousands of tools for technical analysis, account management and order management. BDSwiss offers the MT4 as a WebTrader and as a desktop application, available in at least 20 languages.
– The MT4 WebTrader is available using this link on the BDSwiss website. You don’t have to download anything and it works on every device that has web browser access.
– The MT4 Desktop application is suited for both Windows and Mac computers and is downloadable via the BDSwiss website.
There are many features on the MT4 platform. It is easy to use and has many tools for example market analysis. We’ll outline some of the features from the MT4 trading platform below.
First of all, there is a ‘Market Watch’ window, which shows the live ‘bid’ and ‘ask’ prices. You can also adjust the charts and show only the live quotes you want to see.
The ‘Trade’ tab shows your open trades. You can see the order types, asset traded, current price, Take Profit and Stop Loss levels etc. Orders can be personalized, cancelled or closed in the same tab or window.
MT4 has multiple charting functions like line chart, bar chart and candlesticks. These are all important for technical analysis on any trade able asset.
The MT4 platform has 30 built-in indicators and 20 custom indicators. These indicators can be used for technical analysis as well.
The platform allows auto trading trough the use of Expert Advisors (EAs). The EAs can also be personalized and installed in the MetaTrader 4 trading platform. MT4 also offers access to the MetaTrader Market where indicators, forex robots and other tools are being bought and sold. You might want to check out the Auto Trading section of Choosebroker.com.
You can use 9 different time frames, from 1 minute to 1 month. And there are four different pending order types: Buy Limit, Sell Limit, Buy Stop and Sell Stop.
BDSwiss Mobile Trading Platforms
The BDSwiss Mobile App is available for both iPhone and Android devices. You can use the app to open trades, manage orders and user accounts and do your analysis.
The BDSwiss Mobile App is designed mainly for iOS and Android devices and is available in 22 languages. The apps are downloadable in their respective app stores. On the Google Play Store the app has a rating of 3.7 out of 392 reviewers and more than 50.000 downloads. On the App Store just a few people left a review but still BDSwiss managed a 4.5 out of 5 star rating.
Here are several key functions within the BDSwiss App:
– Simple interface and easy to use.
– Fully compatible with the BDSwiss account, deposits and withdrawals can be done from within the app (which is rare).
– Nice risk management tools like Take Profit and Stop Loss on trades.
– Complete access to BDSwiss trading instruments and order management.
– 6 Time frames available from 10 minutes to 3 months.
– Good product offering but no trading indicators available. No option to personalize graphs.
BDSwiss Trading Functions and Features
Apart from just trading yourself, BDSwiss has a wealth management tool available for traders so that they can have their funds being managed by third-party fund managers. The investor or trader can choose themselves who is going to manage their funds trough a wide range of professional traders.
Apart from just trading or investing yourself, BDSwiss offers a wealth management program with which BDSwiss investors and traders can let their funds being managed by a professional fund manager. An alternative broker that also offers these kind of services is XM.
First of all, the trader or investor needs to choose which fund manager is going to manage their funds, based on success rate, current balance and trading strategy used. Different fund managers charge different rates or fees for their management so do your due diligence and read the fine print.
After the chosen time frame, for instance one week or one month, the trader or investor can withdraw their funds after paying the fund management fees.
BDSwiss Commissions and Spreads
BDSwiss charges spreads on EUR/USD on the RAW account between 0.4 pips and $8 commission. The basis account charges 1.5 pips spread on EUR/USD and no commission. The black account has an average spread of 1.1 pips and charges no commission.
BDSwiss Bonuses and Promotions
BDSwiss Holding PLC doesn’t offer any bonuses or promotions. This is because since a few months this is prohibited by the CySEC and European broker laws. There are no welcome bonuses, refer-a-friend bonuses or any other form of promotions.
BDSwiss Customer Service
BDSwiss customer support desk is available 24/5 by phone, email, WhatsApp, Telegram and Live Chat. The support is available in 7 languages.
BDSwiss Research and Tools
BDSwiss offers traders several tools as trading alerts, economic calendars, live news, a educational blog and a free eBook: 2019 Global Outlook.
These tools and features are available to help the trader:
– Trading Alerts: these are real-time trading alerts offered to clients by Telegram. The analysts at BDSWiss study the market and create a summary of there analysis and form these in to trading alerts, also called ”signals”, which creates a buy or sell suggestion.
– Market News: BDSwiss offers market news on a weekly basis.
– BDSwiss Blog: The blog on the BDSwiss website is called the Traders Journal. It’s basically a huge collection of articles written about the stock market and trading in general. It has a lot of similarities with the blog on Choosebroker.com.
– Global Outlook: These are market predictions performed by BDSWiss analysts that traders can download for free from the brokers website. You can download the 22 page counting e-book as a PDF file.
– Economic Calender: This tool is very important for fundamental analysis and shows important upcoming events that will influence the markets.
Choosebroker.com also has an economic calendar available, provided to us by the world’s number 1 economic calendar and charting software developer: TradingView.
BDSwiss Trading Education
BDSwiss offers an extensive Trader Academy, forex trading video library and forex basic lessons to train beginning and seasoned traders. From time to time BDSwiss organises webinars.
– The BDSwiss website’s Trading Academy is divided in to beginner, intermediate and advanced levels. There are several video lessons available and quizes. In total there are 16 videos. The host of the video lessons is the experienced forex/CFD trader and analyst Alaxander Douedari.
– Forex Trading Videos Library is the collection of prerecorded webinars and training videos. There are currently more than 200 videos available in this video library.
– Webinars are always announced in advance on the website.
– There are several trader wiki’s available in which different subjects are being discussed.
– Forex Basics is a series of lessons that introduce the beginning trader in to the world of online trading. It has a lot of articles and tutorial videos. In total there are 15 lessons available on the BDSwiss website.
Trading Experience with BDSwiss
On BDSwiss the trader enjoys a superior trading environment that is offered trough the different trading platforms as MT4, MT5, BDSwiss own Webtrader and app. You can trade a huge selection of assets with low, tight spreads. This makes BDSwiss a suitable broker for both beginning as experienced traders.
BDSWiss Review Conclusion
BDSwiss has more than a million customers and this amount increases every day. Their rating in the Apple Store is 4.5 out of 5 stars and 3.7 out of 5 stars in the Google Play Store. In 2018 the company won the Best Trading App reward. The broker is perfect for beginning traders. In the ‘How to Trade’ section on their website traders can learn all the basics of trading. Overall all I can say that this broker is reliable and suitable for both beginning and experienced traders.
- Low minimum deposit amount required
- Reliable, regulated and licensed broker
- MT 4 and MT5 supported
- Mobile Trading available
There is no review.